Pork: Beyond the Chop Learning Solutions
Pork is a popular menu items that is used in breakfast, lunch, entrée, and appetizer menus throughout all facets of the foodservice industry. Pork: Beyond the Chop Learning Solutions will assist in educating your students and/or staff about this popular versatile protein.
In the videos in this program, you will:
- Discover the versatility of the "other white meat"
- Uncover the myths of pork
- Learn how to use underutilized cuts of pork to lower your food costs
Highlights of the accompanying Training CD Include:
- What to look for when buying pork
- Understanding the underutilized cuts of pork
- A variety of recipes—Pan-smoked Pork with Mustard Artichoke Sauce, Pork Quesadillas with Mango Salsa, BBQ Pork Cuban Sandwiches, and many more