Sugar Decoration Techniques with Ewald Notter
The most stunning showpieces and creations start with basic sugar technique. In this DVD, Chef Ewald Notter, a leading baking and pastry expert and renowned master of modern day confectionery arts, teaches you the proper way to:
- Boil sugar to prepare it for handling.
- Cast, pull, and pour sugar into a Valentine heart, an Easter display, and a variety of flower displays.
- Blow sugar and add color and embellishments to your sugar pieces.
- Store and transport finished works.
- Design and create centerpieces.